Glassdoor is a special kind of door leaf. Its thickness is not enough to say that it is a solid door, but it is not a special-shaped door. Toughened Glass Door Handle Factory shares with you.
1.Various types of glass doors are very rich in types, many colors, and good decorative effects. They are easy to match with many popular styles, and there is a lot of room for price selection.
2. High transparency The transparent glass door has a very high light transmittance, which can be used in any combination without affecting indoor lighting and having a certain degree of heat insulation performance. The frosted glass door also has a semi-transmissive function, which guarantees a certain degree of transparency while ensuring privacy.
3. High mechanical strength The glass door has high mechanical strength, and will not be damaged under normal circumstances. The glass door made of tempered glass will not scatter after being broken, it is not easy to cause serious harm to the human body, and it has a certain guarantee in terms of safety.
1. Poor mechanical properties Glass doors have poor mechanical properties and poor impact resistance. They are easily broken when they are hit by a second accident.
2. The ventilation area is limited. The ventilation area of frameless glass sliding doors is limited. Only one side of the door can be opened. Two doors cannot be opened at the same time. Compared with the casement door, the ventilation area is only half, and the ventilation is relatively poor.
3. Large-quality glass doors are generally heavy, and glass doors that are too thick are liable to collapse. If there are elderly and children in the family, the safety of glass sliding doors must be considered.
Our company provides Aluminum Alloy Patch Fittings.