304 Stainless Steel Glass Door Clamp are generally suitable for 12mm glass. It can be applied to 8mm, 10mm thick glass doors by adding padding, and some door clips can be used to clip 15mm thick glass. The open long door clamp is suitable for thick glass doors of 12mm-15mm.
1. The door clamp shell can be divided into stainless steel and aluminum shell and iron shell according to the material. Stainless steel is the best, aluminum alloy is the second, and the iron shell is cheaper, but it is easier to rust.
2. Surface treatment of the outer casing: mirror light, sanding, titanium, gold, rose gold, etc., can also oxidize a variety of surface treatment according to customer needs.
3. Zinc Alloy Curved Glass Clamp castings generally use three kinds of materials: iron, aluminum, stainless steel, aluminum, iron are the most widely used, aluminum parts have the highest price, the best use and service life. Iron parts are cheap, but because of the hard material and easy rusting of materials, some manufacturers use rubber or PVC materials instead of cost.
4. Pad paper can be divided into paper pad, asbestos pad, non-asbestos pad and rubber pad according to the material. The lock pad paper is 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, and the others are 2mm.
5. The collet of the door clip can be divided into four types according to its use: the lower chuck, the upper chuck, the top chuck and the curved chuck.
6. The lower clip can be generally divided into JU (GMT) head, N (new star) head, D (multi-horse) head, and B (quartet) head. According to the material, it can be divided into stainless steel and carbon steel.
7. The upper, top and curved chuck factories are generally made of zinc alloy. Of course, stainless steel or carbon steel can be used.
8. Door clamp screws can be divided into stainless steel and iron according to the material. According to its use, it can be divided into casting screws, lower chuck screws, and upper (top/curve) chuck screws.