The Double Action Door Closer is a spring-like hydraulic device on the double
action door. When the door is opened, it can be released by compression, and the
door is automatically closed. It has the function of a spring door to ensure
accurate and timely closing to the initial position after the door is opened.
How to install it? I hope the answers will help you.
Double Action Door Closer
1. Usually, the installation manual provided with the door closer has a mounting template. Therefore, read the manual first, and determine the installation position according to the opening direction, the size of the closing force, and the installation dimensions between the door closer body, the connecting seat and the door hinge.
2. According to the requirements of the size of the closing force, the closing force can be changed by inverting the connecting seat by 180° or changing the connection position between the connecting rod and the connecting seat. The greater the distance between the connecting rod and the center line of the door hinge, the smaller the closing force of the door closer, and vice versa.
3. According to the position indication on the installation template, determine the position of the mounting screws, then drill and tap.
4. Install the door closer body with screws.
5. Install the fixed connector.
6. Install the drive board with screws.
7. Adjust the adjustment lever to 90° to the door frame and connect the connecting rod to the drive plate.
8. Don't forget to install a plastic cover that can be used to catch the hydraulic oil leaking from the door closer.
9. After the installation is completed, check whether the fixing screws are tight and there is no loose or weak. Open the door to the maximum door opening position and check if the hinged arm of the door closer touches or rubs against the door or door frame.